Just 12 miles from downtown Austin is Easton Park, a master planned community that opened December 2018. This 1,500 acre community will feature a significant amount of greenspace to complement the modern homes built, not to mention top-tier resident amenities and a focus on community building. Learn more about all the new home subdivisions in Easton Park!
Seven builders are collaborating to build homes in Easton Park; collectively, more than 65 floorplans will be available for homeowners to consider. Listings are regularly updated, so be sure to keep track of all new construction in Easton Park!
- David Weekley Homes has been building homes in Texas for more than 40 years, and has a long track record of happy homeowners to attest to their craftsmanship. They’re offering seven floorplans, with prices beginning in the low $300’s. Consider Plan #6833, The Baxter: A one-story, three bedroom home with a spacious open concept area that’s great for entertaining guests. The isolated owner’s retreat on one end of the home is perfect for families with growing children, and the included study is ideal for a library or those that work from home.
- If energy efficiency is important to you, Meritage Homes is definitely a builder to consider – they’ve been awarded the ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Sustained Excellence Award for seven consecutive years from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. With construction beginning Fall 2019, Meritage will have five floorplans for you to review; prices begin in the low $200’s. One option is the Harper floorplan, which features an open concept first floor and dual master suites on the second. This is ideal for multi-generational families who need space to stretch out, or single buyers looking for the benefits of a home while still looking for ample roommate space.
- Pacesetter has been recognized as one of the faster growing homebuilding companies in the U.S., and they’re extending their reach to Easton Park. Eleven floorplans will be offered from the local Austin builder; prices begin in the low $300’s. You might consider the spacious Lanai I, featuring an open concept living, dining, and kitchen area. An isolated master suite and an optional add-on space that can be purposed into a guest suite casita makes this perfect for those with extended family who enjoy visiting.
- Perry Homes’ values of customer service, quality, and creating a trusted reputation have carried the company since 1967. Now, they’re bringing their expertise to Easton Park with 11 different floorplans to choose from; prices begin in the upper $300’s. Standing out within the floorplans is Design 2150E: It has the perfect layout for growing families with its included library and formal dining room. The modern open concept kitchen and living area means guests can still be easily entertained, and the total three bedrooms means plenty of space for family members to stretch out on their own.
- Committed to making a home “inspired by you,” Taylor Morrison brings eight floorplans to Easton Park, with prices beginning in the mid-$300’s. With over 100 years of experience, Taylor Morrison has spent a lot of time developing functional floorplans for many different lifestyles. The Onyx is a perfect example, as it’s ideal for multigenerational families with its optional Multi-Gen Suite which provides accessible living for extended family. With the standard four bedrooms and three bathrooms the floorplan already includes, this home is ready for family holidays and celebrations.
Interested in Easton Park, but don’t have time to commit to a new build? Consider the quick move-in homes available today!
On top of that, there is an Austin master planned communities list you should check out. If you are coming in from out of town, our Austin relocation guide might come in handy.
Easton Park embraces the great outdoors with ferocity. The community is pedestrian- and bike-friendly with more than 10 miles of trails to hike and bike. Looking for a more leisurely afternoon, or a place to hang out with the family for a while? There will be more than 350 acres of parks with different offerings such as playscapes, picnic spots, a hammock garden, and dog park. If you’re looking to get to know your neighbors, consider attending a music performance at the outdoor amphitheater or one of the regularly scheduled community events like Poolside Happy Hour and Taco Tuesday.
Living in Easton Park also grants you access to The Union, a 14,000 square foot amenity center that will serve as a hub for the entire community. Take a load off and relax at one of the indoor or outdoor lounge spaces, or cool off with a dip in the resort-style pool. Utilize their state-of-the-art fitness center to meet your healthy lifestyle priorities, or enjoy a round of bocce ball or a tabletop game with family. With so many options available at the heart of the community, there’s something here for everyone!
If you want even more greenspace to explore, pay a visit to gorgeous McKinney Falls State Park or Onion Creek Metropolitan Park. For those looking for a different kind of green, the Roy Kizer Golf Course is less than five miles from the community. You can visit Southpark Meadows Mall for shopping needs without venturing into downtown Austin, but know that the hustle and bustle of city life is only a short drive away. Looking for family fun? Check out Circuit of the Americas, the premier Formula One racetrack in the south; attend a race, a music performance, or a soccer game!
The Texas Education Agency assesses the performance of students in public grade school using the Texas Academic Performance Report, or TAPR (formerly Academic Excellence Indicator System, or AEIS). Scoring districts is as follows:
- A – Exemplary Performance
- B – Recognized Performance
- C – Acceptable Performance
- D – In Need of Improvement
- F – Unacceptable Performance
Del Valle Independent School District
Del Valle ISD enrolls more than 10,000 students every academic year across 15 different campuses. For 2018-19, DVISD scored an overall C, or Acceptable Performance, which is up from the previous overall D score. In individual categories, DVISD received a C on Student Achievement, a B on School Progress, and a C on Closing the Gaps.
Students in Easton Park are zoned to Newton Collins Elementary, John P. Ojeda Middle School, and Del Valle High School.
Newton Collins Elementary is located at 7609 Apogee Road, Austin, TX, 78744. Having opened Fall 2018, the school enrolled 633 students as Collins Kangaroos in grades Pre-K through 5th. School performance was scored an overall C on the school report card; under the Student Achievement category, Collins scored a failing grade. Because the school has only been open for one year, it has not been identified for targeted or comprehensive support.
John P. Ojeda Middle School (4900 McKinney Falls Parkway, Austin, TX 78744) is home to just under 650 6th-8th grade students. Their mascot is the Gators, and average class size is typically around 19 students. For the 2018-19 academic year, Ojeda Middle School scored an overall D on school performance; this is consistent with last year’s score, but the school has been flagged for targeted support and did see an increase in overall earned points this year.
High school students enroll at Del Valle High School, located at 5201 Ross Road, Del Valle, TX 78617. More than 3,000 students attended as Del Valle Cardinals during the 2018-19 academic year. The school scored an overall B on performance, and received Academic Achievement in science and Exceptional Performance in Post-Secondary Readiness.
Your Parks. You’re Home.
With a thriving community, beautiful homes by well-known builders, and an exceptional amount of greenspace (there will be more than 10,000 trees in the community!), Easton Park is the ideal community for those looking for an active and social lifestyle. Everyone from single homebuyers to multigenerational families looking to relocate can find what they need in this new community; find your new home in Easton Park today!
Other Austin Area Resources
Mia Zozobrado joined Builders Digital Experience (BDX) in 2019 as a content writer. A graduate of Southwestern University with a degree in English, Mia is passionate about the written word and making connections. Outside of work, Mia also serves on the Board of Directors for the Writers’ League of Texas.